Years in Practice: 2
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone:855-866-5529
Katie Nealon has represented many individuals and their families in personal injury cases. If you want an attorney who will stand with you and fight for you, call Katie today for a consultation.
- Whittier Law School, Costa Mesa, CA, Juris Doctor, summa cum laude, 2013
- Wilkes University, Wilkes-Barre, PA, B.A., magna cum laude, 2010
- International Intellectual Property
- Labor Law
- Professional Skills II
- Advanced Civil Procedure
- 2013 Outstanding Graduate in Business Law Award
Juvenile Hall Advocacy Clinic, Advocate
- Interviewed juvenile detainees in a lock down facility to determine their needs and prepare reports as part of a mandated program of the U.S. Department of Justice.
General Relief Advocacy Program, Advocate
- Provided assistance to individuals at a department of social services office, seeking GR benefits, food stamps, and emergency food, shelter, and transportation.